October 21, 2011

"Lady Bags" - first installment of purses

I have decided that I am going to call my purses: "Lady Bags" with a lady bug in the logo somehow. They will be under the general umbrella of my business, which will be called Daydream Dezigns.




So, here is the first installment of my Lady Bags.




Colorful Patchwork Lady Bag


Front view......... First inside pocket....




Second inside pocket..........


Back view....


My Pink Patchwork Lady Bag



Little Denim Lady Bag...


Similar to "that little denim dress". Simple yet very functional.


Front viewInside view ...




This next whimsical purse is made from fleece. I took my leftover pieces of fleece and
cut 3/4 inch strips of the fleece and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d it, by hand, into long thin pieces. Yarn. Then I crocheted purses. This is the first....of many. :)
Whimsical Lady Bag 1
Front view...........

Back view.............

All my Lady Bags are for sale. Most, if not all, will be on my Etsy site, eventually. Until I get them all photographed and uploaded to Etsy, they will be shown here, first.



I would appreciate your feedback if you would

be so kind as to leave me your opinion.



Thanks....

Cindy

2 comments:

Cindy Yandell Parker said...

Those are great bags Cindy, love them, very inovative and colorful.
Of course I have one of your jewerly bags, love it too!
bgh

Cindy Campbell said...

Thanks bgh. I am having a good time making all of them.

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...