December 04, 2011

My newest obsession - Key Fobs




KEY FOBS...yeah Buddy!! I think I'm going to call them, "Key-Fobulous". When I find a craft or a project that I enjoy I can't stop with making just ONE. I have to make several...and several for ME could mean 40 or 50.
 
I found the hardware to make these fobs from an Etsy site. Mamasgonecrazy or something like that. Appropriate for me I thought. LOL So within a few days I had 50+ fobs made. I told you it was my latest obsession. I make them in two widths. 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch. My latest find at T.J. Maxx, yesterday in Dallas, was a hanger that was perfect to display them. Now if only I could find a cute place around here to sell them. Prices FOR NOW...are $4.00 for the 1 inch and $5.00 for the 1 1/4 inch.
My next "obsessional project" is going to be pin cushions. I can just feel it. Check back later to see those. Should you want to view more key fobs go to Facebook and search for Daydream Dezigns. Click on photos and then on the key fob folder.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

You can find me on Etsy, here~~~~~~~> www.etsy.com/shop/daydreamdezigns
 

No comments:

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...