April 20, 2018

It's now some years later.....

My intent all along was to post here what I was in the process of making or had made. That didn't happen. Instead, I got a part-time job working in retail. That had morphed into a full-time job and then much more than that. My time was taken. I earned money but I had less time to feed my soul with creativity.

An old friend is in the same situation as I am. Well...as I was. I have stepped back down to part-time and will now be trying (as a million and one other people) to sell my wares on Etsy. We'll see how it goes. But you never know until you try. I have to try.

Not having any followers on this blog leads me to think that it won't make any difference if I post or not. But if it makes a difference to me, then I need to do it.

If anyone out there is interested, you can begin to (slowly) see what my friend and I have on Etsy if you go to this shop, CampbellKeithdezigns.  (Etsy is stupid about their shop titles.) The name of our business is going to be Campbell & Keith Dezigns. We have no labels yet. No website. But we have a name and we have a plethora of ideas. If you like an eclectic mix of things.....diversity and color. You will like what we (will) have.

I will post a few of my items here....and the first posting is of a simple pair of earrings.

Originally I was going to call my jewelry designs "Simply Yours"...but I'm toying with the idea of "Moondance".  But I haven't decided on the final name yet.

 I will also be making children's clothing, books, blankets, journals, notecards, paintings, pin cushions...and whatever else I find I have an interest in. If you have anything you'd like made...contact me at campbellandkeithdezigns@gmail.com.

If I make it...they will come.  (That is what I'm counting on.) 

Hopefully yours............

Cindy

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the site is really good.

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...