May 21, 2008

Wedded Bliss on Paper


It's been a while since I've posted here or painted anything personal. Well, anything personal that I liked. Several weeks ago one of the Canvas by Canvas members, Nancy Standlee, gave a demonstration of what she has been learning at her myriad of workshops that she's been attending of late. Check out Nancy's blog . Anyway..I did six small 5x7 paintings that day and surprising I liked them. I am including one here. I've entitled it "Bliss". Or maybe I should entitle it "Hopeful Bliss". Either way, their future is yet to be.

4 comments:

Nancy Standlee said...

Cindy, great painting and I'm glad you gave a mini workshop of what you learned. It's a great way to remember. ns

Margie Whittington said...

Cindy, Yea!!!!!!!! A new post on your blog. I have been waiting and waiting for this exciting post or should I say any post.
Love your painting and since I have seen some of the others, can't wait for you to post some of them too.
"Hopeful" as well to see many new posts on your blog!!!!!
Margie

Pcasso said...

I am so glad that I was one of your "students" when you came to my studio last week and showed us how this process works. You're a wonderful and creative artist as well as a super teacher. Many thanks. Can't wait until we get together again.
Pcasso

Anonymous said...

Well lookie here! Back to the land of the living!

Like the painting! Hopeful Bliss is more like it!

YOu should make a series of these.

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...