November 26, 2019

Seam Rippers - beautifully made and wonderful to use

All of the seam rippers that I currently have on my Etsy store are shown below. I will be getting more in different colors. If you would like to have one but another color would suit you better, please leave me a message and I will be happy to help you get whatever color you prefer.


"The Double"  has a hand made acrylic lathed handle. At one end is a seam ripper and at the other end is an awl. Dual purpose makes it a very handy for crafters and sewers.

Here are the two colors of the The Double, pink and teal,  that I am currently stocking on my Etsy site. www.etsy/com/shop/theeyeletelephant. I only have one of each.



Here is the "The Single". Same type of acrylic lathed handle as The Double but a little slimmer. I currently have blue and purple available.
The last is "The Necklace". One on end is the seam ripper and it's attached to the chain with a magnet at the other end. Very useful for those of us that prone to losing our seam rippers in the couch cushion or misplacing it on our sewing table. The three colors I have right now are yellow, white with colored swirls and blue. 


I plan to add more pin cushions and my first installment of "Grandma's Apron" in time for all your holiday baking....Christmas that is. So check back often. 

Cindy


No comments:

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...