November 19, 2019

Very Colorful and Cute Crocheted Pot Holders

I do like to make my art as practical as possible. In that vein, here are my crocheted pot holders that are available on my Etsy site. They are practical, very useful, colorful and make me happy to make them, look at them and use them. With Thanksgiving coming up you might need extra pot holders and they make excellent stocking stuffers for Christmas. Special orders can be made if your demand exceeds my supply. Head on over to my Etsy site.... The Eyelet Elephant and check them out. While you are there browse through my other offerings. I'm sure there is something you can use.



No comments:

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...