June 18, 2007

Today was a day of addressing postcards and visiting with my art friends. Quiet visiting. We were forced out of ourusual habitat on Mondays, to the local downtown library because of insect infestation. Nasty pests. We addressed, labeled and stamped 500 postcards for the DeSoto City Hall show and sale. I have just recently quit my part time job that I had for a year and thought I would have more time to devote to my painting. Nope. I'm busier than ever. I have wanted to do a painting a day but life always gets in the way. That will never change so what must change is my focus. I hope this isn't like a diet where you say, oh...I'll start tomorrow. I make my own life very frustrating. :) More tomorrow...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Nancy Standlee said...

Cindy, we'll both try to get to some daily painting soon. You are so helpful to everyone in the group and you are blogging every day!! That's an accompolishment. Regards,

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...