June 22, 2007

Well....it's been a few days and no paintings but I have underwear, shirts and transparencies to show for my time and labor. My youngest son was wearing his older brother boxers so since the laundry can't seem to do itself maybe more underwear would do the trick. Apparently, sharing boxers is a huge NO-NO! I have had a couple of really cool ideas. Cantaloupe in a bowl with a cat painted on it..."Cats and Melons" or something like that. Took a picture last night. Seems that with studying some of my favorite artists the ideas and paintings that sell are those that depict everyday life. I might go set myself down at a coffee shop in downtown Ft. worth and just snap some shots. Hopefully I'll produce a painting in the near future. To those that read this anyway....thanks for stopping in. More tomorrow in between loads of laundry and cooking. :) Hasta manana.

2 comments:

Connie Michael said...

Good morning, C2. I like your new ideas. Maybe we'll decide to take a trip downtown for some photos during our Canvas by Canvas creative weekend!

Connie

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Cats are great -- I know you have a whole houseful of models!

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...