August 20, 2010

Wake Up America

Yesterday I came across a blog which has kept me glued to my computer all of today. Well, most of today anyway. It is about a woman who has sold everything she had, given quite a bit away and set out on an adventure of learning to hear from God and trusting Him for everything. Her hot water for a shower, the money for gas for her van, and ice to stay cool. A friend is also reading this blog and said they read where this "living without and free" was a life long dream of this woman. From time to time I have had this "call" in my heart. To be able to carry all your worldly possessions in a nap sack and be free to follow the leading of the Spirit. This is hard to do with a house full of children. There is an old Indian saying that goes something like this, "Children tie the feet of the mother." While this is certainly true, being a mother has been my greatest joy and my greatest sorrow. A microcosm of life each waking day. Learning to be a servant to all and loving even when those given to you are not lovable. It's all just a picture of

No comments:

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...