July 13, 2007

GARDEN VALLEY COPPER POT

This painting was done at a lake house situated on the golf course at Garden Valley. My art group, Canvas by Canvas has been going there for some years to paint together. Earlier in this blog I posted a small watercolor of the view across the lake from this lake house. Recently, we've found another lake house to rent on Cedar Creek Lake, but that's another story. This painting is done in oil on 300 lb watercolor paper. The pot, for those interested, was a gift from my younger sister years ago and the grapes were sadly, not real. But you would never know it. I do love oils...but somehow am too impatient to stick with them. Maybe some day...maybe not. But I do love them.

"My Copper Pot" ~ Oil on Paper ~ 9"x 11"~ $150
If interested in this painting, email me at Gotyme4u@sbcglobal.net

3 comments:

Margie Whittington said...

Nice oil painting, C2. Thanks for sharing it on your blog.
M2

Connie Michael said...

I remember when you painted this, C2. That was a fun weekend!

Connie

Pcasso said...

Looking good!

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...