July 24, 2007

Greetings from Colorado

Greetings from cool (sometimes) Colorado. My visit has been busy but enjoyable. I have seen old friends from high school at a luncheon, spent the day hiking in the Garden of the Gods with a dear friend and spent an evening with my younger sister, her family and my older sister, her family and my mother. I hadn't seen my younger sister in five years and she had not changed. The photo above is my sister's view of Pikes Peak from her front porch. Beautiful huh? Back home on Thursday...and back to painting.

2 comments:

Margie Whittington said...

Makes me wish I were in Colorado, NOW! We leave Aug. 11 for a week in Cuchara, Colorado for hiking, fishing, reading, painting and relaxing. Did I say relaxing! If we do all that we will be tired.
Oh well, twill be lotsafun!
Be glad when you are home.
Love ya and miss ya a bunch!
Margie

Connie Michael said...

What a beautiful view of the mountains! I'm glad you're home, C2!

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...