July 01, 2007

Sunday...a lazy day




Sundays tend to be lazy for me. I'm done with dishes and have framed the posters for the show tomorrow and made the box that will hold the entries for the free door prizes at De Soto City Hall. We hang that show tomorrow. I would love to paint but now I have bags to sew for my friend and that will take me a few days to accomplish. Too many of them! Yesterday I made sandbags and took them to Grapevine and arranged them by the back door of my friends town home to stop the water from coming in. There has been so much rain lately that the incoming water has ruined her carpet in the downstairs area. It's really a drainage problem. Anyway....that was my project for yesterday. Gotta get and accomplish something other than being on this silly computer....but I love this silly computer.

6 comments:

Connie Michael said...

Neat box and blog, C2. Have fun tomorrow. Thanks for doing this. Wish I could be there to help.

Connie

Nancy Standlee said...

Can't wait to see the box for the CBC drawing. It looks lovely in the photo. See you tomorrow.

Pcasso said...

Looks as though you did a super job on both the box and the sandbags. Your friend is lucky to have you. Have fun hanging the show. Wish I could help.
Pcasso

Margie Whittington said...

You girls did a great job hanging the DeSoto show. Thank you, thank you! I was painting a wall, will blog it at some point. Love the box you made.
Thanks again and again, MW

Anonymous said...

i love the box! it gives me an idea for my photograph boxes...i just need to get them printed out..yikes!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...