December 05, 2008

"Blooming Cactus" 12-05-08

Taken by Linda Manley Yates

Good morning everyone.

Today's offering is by Barbara Hackney. Thank you Barbara for wanting to be a part of "My Daily Offering". She is another member of my art group, Canvas by Canvas. If you haven't checked out our website you might find it interesting and fun. Click here.

"Blooming Cactus" is watercolor on paper and measures 8 1/2" x 11". Framing is not included with this painting.
TERMS: Are listed to the side under "About Me".
I appreciate all of you.
Cindy

5 comments:

Nancy Standlee said...

Thanks for posting CC...Great looking painting Barbara. I like your new web site CC. n

Cindy Campbell said...

Thanks Nancy. I love your blog as well. For those of you who would like to see Nancy's wonderful blog go to her address under links on my blog. You'll find it there. It's well worth your time.

b said...

Great painting Barbara! Again...I love the flowers!

What a great cause Ma. I am so proud that you have decided to do this. There are so many organizations out there that are worthy causes to support. And what a great time to do this.

Helen Read said...

lovely! I love the flowers too!

Cindy Campbell said...

Thanks Helen for checking in with me. I loved this painting as well. Glad a friend has taken it. :)

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...