December 15, 2008

DAISIES IN BLUE VASE

Taken by Shelli Nisly
Good afternoon to everyone,
This weekend went quickly. Friday there was no daily offering so needed to get one up for today. The last one I offered (12-10-08) was not spoken for so if you liked that painting in the last posting please let me know and I'll send it to you.

This painting of "Daisies in a Blue Vase" was done in oil on canvas board. It measures 11" x 14". If you would like this painting please let me known through responding to this blog posting or email me at gotyme4u@sbcglobal.net No money is required. See TERMS: to the right under ABOUT ME.
I also wanted to let everyone know, even those several of you have received one of these Daily Offering paintings, it doesn't mean you cannot have more than one!! I do not care how many paintings you have. If you like them, I want
you to have them. Several have contacted me and told me that they really wanted a painting but didn't have any money to donate. Donating is not a prerequisite for receiving. Asking is a prerequisite for receiving. :) I want those who like my paintings to have them. Period.

Christmas is nearing and I hope all are having a peaceful time. My son Andy, his wife, Cassandra and their son, Eli will not be able to be with us this year. The rest of our immediate family will be here.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The might God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

May Christ, the Prince of Peace, bring you peace this Christ-mas season.

Lovingly,
Cindy

No comments:

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...