December 01, 2008

Monday 12-1-08

Taken by Kathi Magninie Clark

Good morning,


Above is my daily offering for this cold Monday. It is acrylic on mat board and measures 8" x 10". My terms are always the same. This painting is FREE to the first one that wants it and responds to me via email. I hesitate to write this next statement, as I've said it too often I fear, but if you feel led to pay a bit of money, all proceeds will go to needy families, wherever they are and whenever they are brought to my attention. Should you wish further explanation as to where the money goes, just ask me.


Have a wonderful Monday. See you tomorrow.
Cindy


1 comment:

b said...

I LOVE this one...but you know how I love the flower pictures..I honestly think I have one from you already waiting to be framed in my bedroom!

Will Not the End Explain

From "Springs in the Valley" for the 2nd of March..... Will not the end explain The crossed endeavor, earnest purpose foiled, ...